If you are a small business owner, chances are you’ve wondered about how to convert your website and blog traffic into leads and customers. You’ve probably heard that having a killer landing page is the way to go, but just how do you create a landing page that converts? This is where LeadPages comes in.
LeadPages is an online marketing tool that helps you develop landing pages and marketing campaigns that convert traffic into leads and customers. The templates are professionally designed and make it easy to create an extremely attractive page. They are also customized for different industries and are mobile-friendly so your visitors can view them on any of their devices.
LeadPages makes it simple to create opt-in campaigns that integrate many popular digital marketing tools. You can create custom opt-in boxes with messages that resonate with your audience. You can also use LeadPages to build an email list, sell products, sign people up for webinars and much more. It is user-friendly, and doesn’t require any sort of tech or programming background.
But does LeadPages really live up to all the hype? We tested LeadPages and our answer is a resounding YES. It helps you produce beautiful landing pages, is quite easy to use and has a ton of options for customization depending on your business goals.
What do we love about it?
1. It meets our business needs.
These were our main business goals:
- To create an attractive landing page that prompted site visitors to sign up to learn more about our services.
- We needed a landing page that could be integrated with other tools we regularly use, like MailChimp and WordPress.
- We wanted to collect more subscribers for our list.
In short, we wanted to grow our audience and increase the number of subscribers to our list. LeadPages made it easy to meet this goal.
Remember that LeadPages can be customized for many different business goals. For example, your goal might be to get people to sign up for your webinar, or to purchase your latest e-book. It is possible to set up your landing page to accept payments as well, though you need the LeadPages Pro plan to do so.
2. It’s quick and easy to set up an amazing lead page.
Logging in and getting set up is really very simple. The program walks you through all of the steps to get you started, from describing your business to selecting a template and naming your landing page. When it comes to customizing your landing page, there is a drag and drop format, which is familiar to anyone who has used a drag and drop website builder. Even if you haven’t used drag and drop before, it is relatively easy to figure out. You definitely don’t need to be tech-savvy or a programmer to set up an amazing landing page that converts.
3. There are endless integration options.
LeadPages offers dozens of integration options for any tool you could possibly need. Want to connect your current list of subscribers? There’s a MailChimp integration for that. Or if you want to accept payments through Stripe or PayPal, that is an option as well. Are you already advertising with Facebook or Google ads? You can use the Facebook Ad Builder to pull content from your landing page to quickly create a beautiful ad. These are just some of the integration options available through LeadPages. There are many, many more integrations you can choose from.
4.The customer support is excellent.
LeadPages has an excellent team of technical support specialists to help you with any problem you encounter along the way. They are devoted to supporting and assisting their customers, and the support team is very knowledgeable. You can send them an email and will get a response within one business day. You can also call their support team, and if you have a Pro or Advanced account you will have access to live chat support.
LeadPages also has extensive tutorials, Q&A forums, and videos to help guide you as you are setting up your landing page. In addition, you are given access to an online course called LeadPages Launchpad, which helps you learn the basics of LeadPages.
5. It gives you access to valuable marketing resources.
LeadPages gives you access to an extensive library of marketing resources. These include worksheets for writing landing page copy, a landing page optimization checklist, and guides on a large number of marketing topics. These resources cover essential marketing basics and help you to create more effective landing pages. They are very practical and user-friendly, and we found them to be very helpful tools in developing our landing page.
How does it work?
You can set up a landing page in a matter of minutes with LeadPages. Here is a step-by-step guide to setting up your first landing page:
- When you create your account, you are first asked a few simple questions about your business.
- You are then prompted to choose a landing page template to customize. The template library offers many amazing design options.
- Select your template. We selected the Basic Centered Squeeze Page template.
- Select a name for your landing page. Type it in and click on Start Building.
- After you select Start Building, you will be directed to the design screen.
- Customize the page by changing the headline, text, pictures and any other elements. When you’re done hit Preview. If you like what you see, go ahead and select Publish.
- When you exit out the landing page screen, you will see a list of your landing pages with additional actions you can take. You can view analytics for the page, edit the page, duplicate it, delete it, or run a split test to see how well it’s working.You also have the option of adding dozens of integrations to your landing page. If you have LeadPages Pro or Advanced, you can accept payments from your landing page as well.
- When you are ready, go ahead and connect your landing page to your business domain. Your landing page is now up and running.
Here are some of the apps and tools you can integrate with LeadPages:
- Facebook Ads
- Constant Contact
- Convert Kit
- Google Ad Words
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Plus
- Go To Webinar
- Other Advertising Platforms
- And more!
Other features you should know about
- Instant Ad Creation
LeadPages Facebook Ad Builder takes content from your landing page and instantly creates high-quality ads. You can review and edit the ad, and then launch your Facebook advertising campaign.
- A/B Testing
With LeadPages, you have the option of running A/B tests on different versions of your landing page to see which ones are most effective. You can then save the ones that work best and delete the ones that aren’t working well.
- Marketing Tool Integration
You can easily connect your landing pages to essential business marketing tools, including payment processors like PayPal and Stripe, webinar sites, and email lists.
- User-Friendly Analytics
LeadPages includes multiple tools to help you understand how well your campaign is working. The user-friendly analytics are easy to read, and feature simple data charts so you can quickly understand what is working and what isn’t. You can then adjust your campaign based on your findings.
Is LeadPages for you?
If you’re a small business owner looking to grow your audience, LeadPages is a great resource for helping you meet a wide variety of business goals. At the same time, the program will work best for you if you have a product or service that you are looking to promote or sell. If you are still in the early stages of developing your business, you would likely want to hold off on purchasing LeadPages until you have something to promote and some ideas for how you want to market it.
Once you are clear on what you are offering and are ready to promote it, that is the ideal time to try out LeadPages. The program definitely makes it quick and easy to set up your marketing campaigns and Facebook or Google ads. If you are selling something from your page like an e-book or app, you can connect to PayPal or Stripe to process payments right from the landing page. It also provides the tools you need to determine how well the campaign is working, including the option of running A/B tests.
For small business owners looking to promote their products LeadPages is an excellent option. It is user-friendly, reasonably priced and is an effective tool for turning visitors into leads, marketing your products, promoting your services, and growing your business.